Like vines, gardening tools can easily become a tangled mess, or, worse still, lost. Organizing them on a wooden garden trellis makes them easy to find and easy to store. In a snap, your favorite tools will quickly be within your reach.
- Premade, wooden garden trellis. Choose a size that will fit your needs and configure to the wall you want to hang it from.
- Drill with 1/8th inch drill bit
- Tape measure
- Carpenter’s pencil or marker
- 1 ¼ inch No. 10 wood fasteners
- Driver bit to drive wood fasteners
- Assortment of ‘S’ hooks and clips for hanging tools
- Measure from the floor up to find the height to hang the trellis from. Keeping the trellis at eye level makes it easy to hang tools.
- At the top of every other vertical strip, drill a hole with a 1/8th inch bit.
- Insert a wood fastener into drilled hole to attach the trellis to the wall.
- Suspend tools from S hooks; try using paper clamps to hold items that can’t be hung directly from hooks.