Like vines, gardening tools can easily become a tangled mess, or, worse still, lost. Organizing them on a wooden garden trellis makes them easy to find and easy to store. In a snap, your favorite tools will quickly be within your reach.
- Premade, wooden garden trellis. Choose a size that will fit your needs and configure to the wall you want to hang it from.
- Drill with 1/8th inch drill bit
- Tape measure
- Carpenter’s pencil or marker
- 1 ¼ inch No. 10 wood fasteners
- Driver bit to drive wood fasteners
- Assortment of ‘S’ hooks and clips for hanging tools
- Measure from the floor up to find the height to hang the trellis from. Keeping the trellis at eye level makes it easy to hang tools.
- At the top of every other vertical strip, drill a hole with a 1/8th inch bit.
- Insert a wood fastener into drilled hole to attach the trellis to the wall.
- Suspend tools from S hooks; try using paper clamps to hold items that can’t be hung directly from hooks.
Got questions about this article or any other garden topic? Go here now to post your gardening ideas, questions, kudos or complaints. We have gardening experts standing by to help you!