If the weather isn’t too frightful, why not toast the night with chilled champagne and sparklers? Set up a complete shindig in your own back yard and share with family and friends. It’s simple to set up a party area, even if you don’t have the space or budget for a full-on outdoor kitchen. Here are a couple of pointers for your party:
- Keep It Toasty. Circle around a cozy fire pit or even a patio heater. Have plenty of warm blankets on hand, too.
Above: wrought iron fire pit
Above: patio heater
- Keep It Chilled. Toss some ice and your bottles of champagne into a tub. Dress up your bubbly with fresh strawberries or raspberries.
Above: beverage tub on stand
- Keep it sparkly. Fireworks aren’t just for the Fourth of July. At the very least, fire up some sparklers.
- Keep it bright. Mini white lights strung through trees and on top of bushes really set a festive mood.
Above: snowflake light set
Above: icicle light set
- Keep it merry. Have outdoor speakers on hand to set the mood.
Above: wireless outdoor speaker
Featured image: Shutterstock/Pressmaster