If the weather isn’t too frightful, why not toast the night with chilled champagne and sparklers? Set up a complete shindig in your own back yard and share with family and friends. It’s simple to set up a party area, even if you don’t have the space or budget for a full-on outdoor kitchen. Here are a couple of pointers for your party:
- Keep It Toasty. Circle around a cozy fire pit or even a patio heater. Have plenty of warm blankets on hand, too.
Above: wrought iron fire pit
Above: patio heater
- Keep It Chilled. Toss some ice and your bottles of champagne into a tub. Dress up your bubbly with fresh strawberries or raspberries.
Above: beverage tub on stand
- Keep it sparkly. Fireworks aren’t just for the Fourth of July. At the very least, fire up some sparklers.
- Keep it bright. Mini white lights strung through trees and on top of bushes really set a festive mood.
Above: snowflake light set
Above: icicle light set
- Keep it merry. Have outdoor speakers on hand to set the mood.
Above: wireless outdoor speaker
Featured image: Shutterstock/Pressmaster
Got questions about this article or any other garden topic? Go here now to post your gardening ideas, questions, kudos or complaints. We have gardening experts standing by to help you!