This arrangement was made with appetizer bowls, which are big enough to hold one bunch of muscari, but any small vessels will work.
Tools and Materials
- Pea gravel
- Muscari plants
- Fresh or dried moss
- 1/2-inch-wide grosgrain ribbon
- Shallow rectangular tray
- Foil-covered chocolate eggs
- Line each vessel with 1/2 inch of gravel. Remove plants from containers; set one in each vessel. Cover root-ball with moss. Secure stems loosely with ribbon.
- Set vessels in tray. Fill tray with eggs, and tuck a few into moss.
- Water immediately and when they start to dry out.