This arrangement was made with appetizer bowls, which are big enough to hold one bunch of muscari, but any small vessels will work.
Tools and Materials
- Pea gravel
- Muscari plants
- Fresh or dried moss
- 1/2-inch-wide grosgrain ribbon
- Shallow rectangular tray
- Foil-covered chocolate eggs
- Line each vessel with 1/2 inch of gravel. Remove plants from containers; set one in each vessel. Cover root-ball with moss. Secure stems loosely with ribbon.
- Set vessels in tray. Fill tray with eggs, and tuck a few into moss.
- Water immediately and when they start to dry out.
Got questions about this article or any other garden topic? Go here now to post your gardening ideas, questions, kudos or complaints. We have gardening experts standing by to help you!