Creating a spring bulb arrangement is a beautiful way to make the season come alive indoors.
Tools and Materials
- Vessel, such as a wire basket
- Sheet moss
- Landscape fabric
- Flowering bulbs (such as hyacinth, tulips, daffodils, or muscari)
- Potting soil
- Gardening stakes and string (optional)
- Embellishments (optional)
- Begin by choosing a vessel for the arrangement, such as a wire basket. Line the basket with sheet moss. Add a layer of landscape fabric.
- Remove flowering bulbs from their plastic containers. Repot bulbs in your chosen vessel. Add potting soil. Add gardening stakes, if necessary. Embellish.