Creating a spring bulb arrangement is a beautiful way to make the season come alive indoors.
Tools and Materials
- Vessel, such as a wire basket
- Sheet moss
- Landscape fabric
- Flowering bulbs (such as hyacinth, tulips, daffodils, or muscari)
- Potting soil
- Gardening stakes and string (optional)
- Embellishments (optional)
- Begin by choosing a vessel for the arrangement, such as a wire basket. Line the basket with sheet moss. Add a layer of landscape fabric.
- Remove flowering bulbs from their plastic containers. Repot bulbs in your chosen vessel. Add potting soil. Add gardening stakes, if necessary. Embellish.
Got questions about this article or any other garden topic? Go here now to post your gardening ideas, questions, kudos or complaints. We have gardening experts standing by to help you!