No matter how well patios, driveways and other hardscapes might be installed, they require basic upkeep to look their best. Maintenance keeps paving in prime condition; lack of maintenance allows paving to deteriorate.
One important step is weed control. Weeds are simply unwanted plants, and there are few places more unwanted than your walkway before a Memorial Day picnic. Fortunately, you can easily control them with an herbicide that kills right down to the roots.
Control Weeds in Minutes:
- Choose a calm day for the application so the spray won’t drift onto unwanted areas.
- Wear rubber gloves and long sleeves.
- Prepare the product as indicated by the instructions on the container.
- Directly spray each weed so plenty of material lands on the leaves.
- Do not water or hose off paving for 24 hours or you will dilute the herbicide. Keep pets and kids away from the space for up to 3 days.
- Once the weeds turn brown, they are dead. Use a claw or a kitchen knife to scrape out the remnants so the joint looks clean again.
- If weeds return, repeat the process.