Broccoli, cauliflower, and lemons are all rich in vitamin C, and garlic adds antioxidants.
- 1 head broccoli (about 1 pound), broken into 1-inch florets, stalks peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), broken into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 475°F. On two rimmed baking sheets, toss broccoli and cauliflower with oil, garlic, and lemons; season with salt and pepper. Roast until vegetables are browned and tender, 25 to 30 minutes, rotating sheets from top to bottom and tossing vegetables once halfway through.
Got questions about this article or any other garden topic? Go here now to post your gardening ideas, questions, kudos or complaints. We have gardening experts standing by to help you!