Broccoli, cauliflower, and lemons are all rich in vitamin C, and garlic adds antioxidants.
- 1 head broccoli (about 1 pound), broken into 1-inch florets, stalks peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), broken into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 475°F. On two rimmed baking sheets, toss broccoli and cauliflower with oil, garlic, and lemons; season with salt and pepper. Roast until vegetables are browned and tender, 25 to 30 minutes, rotating sheets from top to bottom and tossing vegetables once halfway through.