This salad pairs well with steamed fish, sautéed shrimp or scallops. Everyday Food, June 2010 Yield Serves 4 Ingredients
- 3 ears corn, husks and silks removed
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Directions 1. Cut tips off ears of corn; stand corn in a wide, shallow bowl. With a sharp knife, slice downward to release kernels (you should have about 2 cups); discard cobs. Transfer kernels to a medium bowl. 2. Add zucchini, lime juice, olive oil and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper and toss well to combine. Grow your own zucchini with MSL Zucchini Seeds!
Got questions about this article or any other garden topic? Go here now to post your gardening ideas, questions, kudos or complaints. We have gardening experts standing by to help you!