This salad pairs well with steamed fish, sautéed shrimp or scallops. Everyday Food, June 2010 Yield Serves 4 Ingredients
- 3 ears corn, husks and silks removed
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Directions 1. Cut tips off ears of corn; stand corn in a wide, shallow bowl. With a sharp knife, slice downward to release kernels (you should have about 2 cups); discard cobs. Transfer kernels to a medium bowl. 2. Add zucchini, lime juice, olive oil and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper and toss well to combine. Grow your own zucchini with MSL Zucchini Seeds!