Yield Serves 4
- 1 large bunch of flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped (about 1 packed cup)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic, clove minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread, grilled or toasted
1. In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the bread and mash together with a fork. Serve with the bread slices.
Got questions about this article or any other garden topic? Go here now to post your gardening ideas, questions, kudos or complaints. We have gardening experts standing by to help you!