These Frozen Melon-Margarita Pops are tangy, hand-held treats that make you feel grown-up and kid-like at the same time. Dip juicy pieces of melon in margarita mix, perch on wooden sticks, and freeze until icy. For a zingy combo of cool and hot, nibble peppery nasturtiums between bites.
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- Pinch of coarse salt
- 8 ounces cantaloupe, rinds removed
- 8 ounces watermelon, rinds removed
- Ice-pop sticks
- Nasturtiums (optional)
- Stir together tequila, Grand Marnier, fresh lime juice, and coarse salt in a large bowl.
- Cut cantaloupe and watermelon into wedges; soak in tequila mixture for 15 minutes.
- Insert ice-pop sticks into wedges. Freeze on a rack-lined baking sheet for 1 hour.
- Serve with nasturtiums (optional).