These Frozen Melon-Margarita Pops are tangy, hand-held treats that make you feel grown-up and kid-like at the same time. Dip juicy pieces of melon in margarita mix, perch on wooden sticks, and freeze until icy. For a zingy combo of cool and hot, nibble peppery nasturtiums between bites.
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- Pinch of coarse salt
- 8 ounces cantaloupe, rinds removed
- 8 ounces watermelon, rinds removed
- Ice-pop sticks
- Nasturtiums (optional)
- Stir together tequila, Grand Marnier, fresh lime juice, and coarse salt in a large bowl.
- Cut cantaloupe and watermelon into wedges; soak in tequila mixture for 15 minutes.
- Insert ice-pop sticks into wedges. Freeze on a rack-lined baking sheet for 1 hour.
- Serve with nasturtiums (optional).
Got questions about this article or any other garden topic? Go here now to post your gardening ideas, questions, kudos or complaints. We have gardening experts standing by to help you!