Yield Serves 4
- 4 ears corn
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon grated zest of lime
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1. Peel back husks, leaving them attached at the base of the ear. Remove and discard silk; pull husks back over corn.
2. Place a triple thickness of all-white paper towels in the microwave. Place ears, side by side, on towels. Microwave on high 8 to 9 minutes or until crisp-tender.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together butter, cilantro, lime zest and juice, chili powder, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and a pinch of pepper until blended.
4. Remove husks; serve with cilantro-lime butter.