Yield Serves 4
- 4 ears corn
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon grated zest of lime
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1. Peel back husks, leaving them attached at the base of the ear. Remove and discard silk; pull husks back over corn.
2. Place a triple thickness of all-white paper towels in the microwave. Place ears, side by side, on towels. Microwave on high 8 to 9 minutes or until crisp-tender.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together butter, cilantro, lime zest and juice, chili powder, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and a pinch of pepper until blended.
4. Remove husks; serve with cilantro-lime butter.
Got questions about this article or any other garden topic? Go here now to post your gardening ideas, questions, kudos or complaints. We have gardening experts standing by to help you!