You Will Need:
- Plastic liner from crafts or floral-supply stores
- Pot of forced paperwhites
- Round basket
- Sheet moss
- Sprigs of princess pine
- Trim plastic liner to fit basket, place it inside, and add the pot.
- With sheet moss, fill in gaps between pot and basket, and cover top of soil.
- Tuck sprigs of princess pine around base of basket to create a decorative ring. Blooms will thrive in a cool room with indirect light.
Got questions about this article or any other garden topic? Go here now to post your gardening ideas, questions, kudos or complaints. We have gardening experts standing by to help you!