Stumped on what presents to buy for Valentine’s Day? Here, we’ve outlined five great gifts for the outdoor entertainer in your life. They’re ideal for those who don’t let a little snow or single-degree temps get in the way of a good alfresco soirée.
1. Clay Chimenea This popular backyard accessory by KD really churns out the heat. Cozy up to the fire on a chilly night with a glass of wine and a s’more. Simply ignite with small logs and pages of newspaper.
2. Outdoor Solar LED Lights Illuminate a loved one’s heart as well as their garden path with this set of rustic bronze lights by Hampton Bay. Easy to install, the set comes with stakes and stylish shepherd’s hooks.
3. Sauce Bucket & Mop Any grill master would appreciate this handy accessory, perfect for applying basting mixtures, flavored butters, glazes and sauces. The galvanized bucket features a plastic insert that can hold 40 ounces, and the all-cotton brush head detaches for easy soaking and cleaning.
4. Charcoal Smoker & Grill The 23-inch Brinkmann Smoke ‘N Grill comes with two steel cooking grids, perfect for double-duty cooking. Later in the summer, pop some ribs on top, or, for Thanksgiving, cook a turkey on the bottom. Also comes with a heat thermometer.
5. Garden Cart Make yard work a snap with this easy-to-maneuver cart by Ames. The balanced design on bicycle wheels makes lifting and dumping easier. Plus the plastic bin will never rust.
Got questions about this article or any other garden topic? Go here now to post your gardening ideas, questions, kudos or complaints. We have gardening experts standing by to help you!