Don’t let aggressive insects spoil your outdoor fun. Control ticks, fleas, chiggers and other insects before they multiply and sting or bite you, your children or your pets.
Outdoor insecticides kill on contact and keep pests from coming back above and below the lawn. With early application, kids can play on the grass without fear of painful tick or chigger bites, and your pets can run freely without picking up ticks and fleas.
Try RoundUp Bug Destroyer, which will not harm your lawn. Just one application is needed; it protects your lawn from biting and stinging insects for up to 3 months.
How to Apply Insecticide to Lawn:
- Select an insecticide designated for outdoor use and for the specific bugs you wish to control.
- Choose a spreader. Get the job done quickly using a spreader, such as a Scotts Wizz. This hand-held spreader is battery-powered and lightweight.
- Read the label for application rates and safety recommendations before using.
- Choose an application day that’s dry, with no rain in the immediate forecast.
- Wear protection, such as rubber gloves and a face mask, before applying.
- Apply insecticide carefully to ensure it evenly covers the entire lawn.
- Water in to maximize efficiency. For best results, thoroughly water treated area immediately after application.
- Insecticide designated for lawns and outdoor use
- Gardening gloves
- Face mask
- OPTIONAL: Eye protection