Tools and Materials
- Bundt pan
- Plant material
1. Place greenery of choice in Bundt pan.
2. Fill bottom inch of pan with water and freeze, securing greenery in place.
3. Once frozen, fill remainder of pan with water and freeze again.
4. Carefully unmold wreath by running pan under cold water.
5. To hang, double up a piece of ribbon, wrap loop around upper portion of wreath, and pull ends through.
Got questions about this article or any other garden topic? Go here now to post your gardening ideas, questions, kudos or complaints. We have gardening experts standing by to help you!