Presented by Fiskars
This Mother’s Day, give a gift to keep the garden and yard looking bold and beautiful all season long. These five tools are great for gardeners of all skill levels.
1. Quality pruners. The most essential tool for gardening moms this Mother’s Day is a quality pair of pruners. Whether trimming broken branches or cutting flowers to put in a kitchen centerpiece, the PowerGear II pruners are the best pruners for the job. These durable pruners cut through stems and small branches up to three times easier than other pruners.
2. Versatile shears. Another versatile tool your favorite gardener will want to keep on hand is the herb and veggie shears. The take-apart design is easy to keep clean and the serrated edges help make cuts that promote continuous growth of plants. They also come in handy for miscellaneous jobs within the garden, from cutting herbs to opening packages of fertilizer.
3. Convenient garden knife. The Big Grip Knife is a convenient tool for smaller and more precise jobs that a shovel is a bit too large for. The comfortable handle reduces hand fatigue whether slicing through sod, digging out dandelions, opening bags of soil or splitting perennials.
4. Must-have shovel. For large tasks, the D-handle shovel is great to have around in the garden or yard. It will soon be one of Mom’s go-to tools for preparing holes for planting, turning a bed, or doing a deeper excavation.
5. Handy garden bucket caddy. The final must-have Mother’s Day gift is the Fiskars Garden Bucket Caddy. This handy carryall keeps tools organized and in one place, cutting down on extra trips back to the shed, garage or potting bench. She can load it up with all her favorite tools before heading out to the garden.