Because you prefer classic holiday style when you decorate for the Christmas season, enjoy traditional, yet rustic and earthy, elements including poinsettias and fresh-cut evergreens.
But why limit yourself. Fill your home with stunning faux greenery because it’s easy to care for and gives a polished look to the otherwise freeform look that typically fills a classic holiday style home.
With a fondness for traditions, classic holiday style means you pine for the fragrance of real Christmas trees that are fresh cut, even though your holiday decor may include artificial Christmas trees, too.
As you decorate your Christmas tree, you may mix family heirloom ornaments and a tree topper with traditional ornament favorites. You might even handcraft homemade ornaments with friends and family and make new traditions.
A Christmas village underneath your Christmas tree or on a console table becomes another holiday favorite.
Get more ideas for holiday decor:
- Get Sparkle and Shine with Modern Holiday Style
- Get Farmhouse Holiday Style with These 5 Tips
- 5 Tips for Putting Christmas Sparkle on Your Front Porch
- Make a Christmas Tree Dress 3 Ways
- How to Repurpose Harvest Decor for Festive Holiday Style