Group together simple items for a charming fall tableau at the dinner table.
You will need:
- Mason jars and smaller jam jars
- Enamel paint
- Seasonal garden flowers, such as dahlias and zinnias
- Clear rubber band or twine
- Wild grasses and herbs
- Votive candles
Classic Centerpiece How-To
1. Dip the bottom of each Mason jar in enamel paint; let dry.
2. Make flower bouquets by tying several flowers together with a clear rubber band or piece of twine. Place bouquets into jars and arrange with grasses and herbs.
3. Fill jam jars with votive candles; light candles.
4. Group jars in a series or in clusters at center of table.
Got questions about this article or any other garden topic? Go here now to post your gardening ideas, questions, kudos or complaints. We have gardening experts standing by to help you!