Group together simple items for a charming fall tableau at the dinner table.
You will need:
- Mason jars and smaller jam jars
- Enamel paint
- Seasonal garden flowers, such as dahlias and zinnias
- Clear rubber band or twine
- Wild grasses and herbs
- Votive candles
Classic Centerpiece How-To
1. Dip the bottom of each Mason jar in enamel paint; let dry.
2. Make flower bouquets by tying several flowers together with a clear rubber band or piece of twine. Place bouquets into jars and arrange with grasses and herbs.
3. Fill jam jars with votive candles; light candles.
4. Group jars in a series or in clusters at center of table.