Showcase a sunset-hued medley of fall vegetables and foliage in decorative urns. In the process, containers languishing without summer blooms will get a new job.
You Will Need:
- Large urns or decorative pots
- Foliage from your backyard, such as maple leaves, branches of rosehip, or holly
- Farmers’ markets and pumpkin stand finds such as viburnum berries, gourds, and mini pumpkins
- Leave the old soil in the vessels, or place large rocks inside to fill the containers an inch or so from the top.
- Cover the top with a variety of foliage from your backyard and then pile on your farmers’ market finds. The arrangement should last two to three weeks.
Got questions about this article or any other garden topic? Go here now to post your gardening ideas, questions, kudos or complaints. We have gardening experts standing by to help you!