Showcase a sunset-hued medley of fall vegetables and foliage in decorative urns. In the process, containers languishing without summer blooms will get a new job.
You Will Need:
- Large urns or decorative pots
- Foliage from your backyard, such as maple leaves, branches of rosehip, or holly
- Farmers’ markets and pumpkin stand finds such as viburnum berries, gourds, and mini pumpkins
- Leave the old soil in the vessels, or place large rocks inside to fill the containers an inch or so from the top.
- Cover the top with a variety of foliage from your backyard and then pile on your farmers’ market finds. The arrangement should last two to three weeks.