With July 4 fast approaching, get in the spirit by decorating with red, white and blue.
In just under 30 minutes, you can transform your space for Fourth of July fun with these five easy ideas.
1. Patriotic vases. Bring patriotic style to your patio with DIY stars and stripes vases. Just tape stripes and spray on Rust-Oleum spray paint. For the stars, use stencils. Top off the jars with white tulips or other flowers. You could also create this easy DIY terra cotta pot project.
2. Independence style. You’ll be stylin’ with red, white and blue decorative accents. Fill a blue vase with white flowers. Serve up juicy red watermelon. Put on a classic red and white checker tablecloth.
3. Flower spirit. Bring on pops of color with red geraniums, white daisies and blue hydrangeas or floral chrysanthemums. Flowers definitely put the spirit in your gathering.
4. Festive lanterns. Put some sparkle in the festivities by adding red and blue lanterns with white LED candles.
5. Flag power. Nothing says patriotic more than a classic American flag or bunting. Hang one and enjoy apple pie and burgers on the grill nearby.
Check out these other great ideas: