If you’re not at the game, you can still make a celebration of it in your own entertainment zone at home. Check out these fun and easy ideas for tailgate fun. Just add guests.
1. Chill out. Entertain in style with the perfect cooler. This Igloo LiddUp cooler is like a bar on wheels. It illuminates with LED lighting when the sun goes down and the party fun heats up. You could also make a picnic table that doubles as a drink cooler. Two great options and lots of possibilities.
2. Ambient decor. Create the perfect tailgate in your own backyard with containers of flowers that match your favorite team. From there, add other decor touches, such as lanterns and cafe and string lights.
3. Tailgate grilling gear. Get geared up for the season, literally. Find the right grilling accessories to wow your guests as you cheer for your favorite team. This DIY bar cart holds your favorite grilling utensils and takes less than a day to build. Don’t forget the other key ingredient: a grill. Check out these other ways to create an outdoor kitchen space.
4. Perfect seating. Guests will want to relax while watching the game. Give them comfortable seating and they’ll be all set. Better yet, spark up the fire pit for a warm up before the game.
5. Halftime games. When you’ve got backyard games to play before the game and during halftime, it will keep the party going strong. Fun games could include croquet, cornhole, horseshoes, bocce ball and a DIY football toss.
Read on for other great ideas for creating a fun space to watch the game.