With pumpkins as the centerpiece, you can easily put together Halloween decor using natural and decorative accessories. Check out these ideas.
1. DIY burlap pumpkin. Using extra plastic shopping bags as stuffing and a piece of burlap, you can easily create this rustic burlap pumpkin. Add bows and you’ve got a beautiful centerpiece.
2. Stack ’em high. Refresh your front porch with a variety of pumpkins to welcome your guests. Faux options work just as well. Don’t forget colorful mums and a bale of hay.
3. Pumpkin candy bowl. Dig out your pumpkin and create a fun party message using a Dremel pumpkin carving tool. Insert a plastic container or line your jack-o’-lantern with foil and fill with assorted candies. Not into carving? Try this pumpkin candy dish.
4. Mumpkin. After you hollow out a pumpkin, put in some mums. These rustic chic mums in a pumpkin make the perfect arrangement.
5. Scarecrow. Using a plastic or lighted pumpkin head, make a scarecrow that welcomes Halloween on your porch.
Looking for other great gardening ideas? Check out these other lists:
- 5 Fresh Gardening Ideas to Try Right Now
- 10-Minute Ideas for Harvest Decor on Your Balcony
- 5 Ways to Clean Your Garden Beds
Got questions about this article or any other garden topic? Go here now to post your gardening ideas, questions, kudos or complaints. We have gardening experts standing by to help you!