When you spend so much time in your outdoor space, let there be light. Lighting reflects the outdoor mood. Soft lighting also helps you de-stress and unwind.
Choose a combination of fixed lights, such as landscape lighting, with those you can move around, like lanterns.
1. Lanterns light up the night with ambiance whether using real or LED candles. So, go ahead, add a dash of sophistication. It will pull together the look of your outdoor space.
2. These are not your mother’s tiki torches. Many have twist and pour technology to make filling them with citronella easy and mosquitoes quickly get the boot.
3. Add an ornamental accent to your outdoor decor with cafe and string lights. They will brighten your gathering in style.
4. Whether deck caps, stairway lighting, pathway lights along your walkway or brightly colored globes strategically placed in the garden, solar lighting can look stylish by day and light up the night. The best part: no wiring required.
5. Illuminating the way to your door is the perfect welcome. As a bonus, porch and patio door lighting brings added security. Try dark sky lighting, which reduces light pollution.
For more quick lists, check these out: