When it comes to picnicking in your own backyard, enjoy the ambiance of a picnic table.
Whether a permanent fixture in your outdoor space or a fold-up portable one you can enjoy anywhere, picnic tables are a crowd favorite and there’s plenty you can do to dress them up.
1. Tropical color. Bring a tropical-like feel to your outdoor space. Paint your picnic table in bright colors such as the sunburst painted picnic table. It’s like a permanent tablecloth that you don’t have to wash.
2. String lights. Create an ambient oasis around your picnic table with cafe lighting or string lights. It dresses up the night. You can mix and match.
3. Cooler. This DIY picnic table with a cooler is a great way to chill out in your outdoor space. Learn more on how to create this project.
4. Centerpiece. Set the mood with a rustic caddy filled with easy-to-care-for succulents and decorative moss as a centerpiece on your picnic table.
There’s plenty more you can do to dress up your picnic table. Read about ways to enjoy your table, including decorating for birthday parties around it.
See more great tips and ideas for your outdoor space in these lists:
- 5 Good Bugs to Keep in Your Garden
- 5 Birdhouses You’ll Want for the Birds
- 5 Ways to Make Your Garden More Dog-Friendly